Silverthorne Attorneys Can Help.
Talk to us about your injury now.
Silverthorne Attorneys is a personal injury law firm in Orange County whose top priority and singular focus is the people we represent. We work diligently to make sure that our clients are well taken care of and that their needs are not only met, but come first. Injured now? Do not hesitate to reach out to Silverthorne Attorneys for a free consultation.
Serving Moreno Valley as injury lawyers has been a privilege for everyone at Silverthorne Attorneys. Our law firm has been representing clients in the Moreno Valley area since 2012. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, you are probably confused and suffering great pain. Recovery can be challenging, especially when it stems from the negligence of another person.
Increase Your Chances of Receiving Fair Compensation
To help you deal with your stress and make sure you receive appropriate compensation, it is essential to team with a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer. The laws are complicated and handling a claim without assistance from a personal injury attorney may not be wise. A lawyer will provide solid representation so that you gain a favorable case outcome. Consulting with an attorney is the best way to make sure you recover damages for lost wages, high medical bills, and other suffering.
When you need a Moreno Valley personal injury attorney, consider the Silverthorne team. We will begin your case and shoulder your burdens so that you can concentrate on healing. An injury attorney acts as your advocate when dealing with insurance companies as well.
Cases Handled by Silverthorne Attorneys
There are a variety of cases a personal injury lawyer can handle.
- Auto Accidents. It is extremely common to suffer injuries from a car accident. Whether you are visiting the Moreno Valley Mall and get hit in the parking lot or are driving on busy roads like Moreno Beach Drive and are struck by another vehicle, the results can be devastating. Negligent drivers must be held responsible for their actions, especially if they were speeding or operating a vehicle while under the influence. Personal injury attorneys help victims receive fair compensation.
- Premises Liability. In the state of California, all property owners are responsible for providing safe conditions for guests and tenants. For instance, if you trip and become injured after falling on someone’s driveway, you are entitled to compensation and can file a claim with an injury attorney.
- Animal Bites. California has a strict liability statute regarding dog bites. Animal owners can be held accountable for injuries caused by their animals. When a dog or similar pet bites, it can result in devastating disfigurement and future emotional trauma. A bodily injury attorney will get to work and make the guilty party pay. Even if you are bit in a public area, including Hound Town Dog Park, you have the right to recover compensation for your injuries.
- Products liability. When a company markets a product, it is responsible for consumer safety. If a product is defective or malfunctions, injuries may result. In this type of case, the manufacturer can be held responsible, and a bodily injury lawyer will fight for justice.
- Workplace Accidents. An employer must provide a safe environment for his or her entire staff. When a company is not in compliance with safety regulations and an accident occurs, the business owner must be held responsible. A Moreno Valley injury lawyer will work hard to make sure you are adequately compensated.
What to do After an Accident
If you have been in a car accident, have been bitten by an animal, or have been harmed at work, it is vital to remain calm and wait for medical help. It is also important to gather witness contact information and a copy of the police report. Our injury lawyers believe that the most important thing for you to do after your accident is to seek medical attention. Not only will this help your CA personal injury attorney prove that your injuries were serious, but you will be able to receive compensation for those injuries. If you are having trouble making it to our law offices, we will happily come to you. It is our honor to be serving Moreno Valley.
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer After You Have Been Hurt
The next step is to contact an injury attorney in Moreno Valley. This injury lawyer will have access to an investigative team who can examine the information, visit the scene, and speak with others who were involved. This attorney will know how to deal with insurance companies as well.
Consult With an Injury Attorney in Riverside County Before Speaking With an Insurance Company
After an accident, it is common for a defendant’s insurance company to contact the victim. However, a plaintiff lawyer should be present during all the points of contact. Unfortunately, an insurance company is not always out to pay the injured party. Making a statement without legal counsel is often a mistake. A claims adjuster may twist the situation and make it look like you were at fault.
Do Not Allow an Insurance Company to Gain an Advantage
A plaintiff attorney knows the tactics used to try to lower your settlement, so it is essential to have a Riverside County injury lawyer by your side when you deal with the other party’s insurance company. An injury attorney will fight any attempts to deny or reduce the value of your claim. If you need a lawyer to review your statement, call Silverthorne Attorneys for a consultation.
Select a Dedicated Moreno Valley Bodily Injury Attorney
The key to filing a successful claim is having a solid injury lawyer by your side. At Silverthorne Attorneys, you receive compassionate treatment and excellent legal advice. Each injury lawyer does everything possible to win fair settlements. You should have a personal injury attorney who understands the laws and works tirelessly to bring you justice.
We are confident in the representation we provide, so you pay us after we win your case. There are no hidden fees involved. No matter your current financial situation, you deserve a bodily injury lawyer who will secure a financial award that covers your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. For a free consultation, call us today. We will do our best to answer all your questions and address your concerns.